Sunday, August 5, 2018

EVO 2018 Day 2 Discussion


I'm back to talk to you about the second day of EVO. I watched more matches yesterday and found quite a bit of intense moments. Lil Majin vs Jeondding was a really hype match. We don't often get to see King utilize his throws this often and we got a chain throw to boot. We also got some good play with Dragon Ball FighterZ with Go1, HookGangGod, and SonicFox. I watched a little bit of Street Fighter V as well and caught a Cody player called EX Squall fighting an Ibuki. One thing I would like to point out is that it seems like we got a lot more women participating this year. The fighting game community is very male dominated to it's good to see more women getting into this because when I started all the way back in 09 there were hardly any and I know there had to be even less before then.

In Tekken we got Cuddle Core still rocking shit. I didn't watch every match so I'm not sure if she got eliminated or if we'll see her today in the Top 8. I hope so since I main Alisa like her and thought of adding Ling to my team for 7 whenever I pick up 7. That's all I have to say. If you want more check out the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment